With over 30 years of service in central Wisconsin, your local family owned Sign Pro has established a reputation for quality work, great turnaround times, and prices you can afford! We work with you to turn your ideas into reality.
Our state of the art machinery and ‘anything’s possible’ approach, ensures we deliver outstanding results time after time. Our Roland full color high resolution printer provides great products for Signs, Banners, Vehicle Graphics & Wraps. Let us help you find you the best product for your situation!
We also offer top notch LOGO DESIGN at a reasonable price. New business or just need a new look... we can help. We store your logo when completed for use on any future products as well. Let one of our designers make a logo you can be proud of!
Vehicle Wraps, Graphics, and Lettering is the BEST "bang for your buck" when it comes to advertising! You can expect thousands of people to see your vehicle advertising every day you are using it, 365 days a year. Much better than a few small ads in the paper, or 30 seconds on the radio! You can't afford NOT to have your work vehicle lettered.
Business Cards, Brochures, Postcards, and many other printed items are available as well. We also offer a full lineup of Trade Show items, available via our ONLINE CATALOG, please call for final product pricing and availability!
SIGNS THAT PAY FOR THEMSELVES!
According to a study done by the University of California and www.SBA.gov (U.S. Small Business Administration), having proper signage can increase your sales by 4.5% per year! (on average)
Lets do the math... If you are making $100,000 a year with an increase of 4.5%, you're making an additional $4500 a year!! Having a $4500 sign budget can get you a NICE SIGN!!! Not to mention, that sign will pay for itself, typically in under a year! Another statistic proving that you can't afford NOT to have proper signage! Make sure you budget accordingly for proper signage to make you appear professional, draw attention to your store, and ultimately, increase your bottom line!
Signs are the most affordable means of advertising for many businesses. Most businesses -new or not- don't have a dollar to waste. The United States Small Business Administration Bulletin Number 101 on signage for businesses says, "...signs are the most effective, yet least expensive form of advertising for the small business." What's more, signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Quoted from the Governments' Small Business Association, regarding the effectivness of signs
STATISTICS ON WHY SIGNAGE IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Your brand is not just a logo, but an entire experience that affects whether or not customers will remember you and decide to do business with you. It should permeate everything you do –websites, magazine and newspaper ads, billboards, sales promotions –and your signs.
Surveys, such as one commissioned by FedEx Office, a small business marketing solutions firm, in conjunction with Ketchum Global Research & Analytics, measured the importance of signage and its impact on consumers as they decide whether to visit your place of business, make a purchase and more, and another by the Economic Center, University of Cincinnati, measured the impact on business owners in different industries.
The surveys found that:
- Nearly 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs. (FedEx)
- Nearly 75% indicated that they had told others about a business simply based on its signage. (FedEx)
- About 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services. (FedEx)
- About 67% of the consumers surveyed said they had purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. (FedEx)
- Nearly 60% of consumers said that the absence of signs deters them from entering a store or business. (FedEx)
- Roughly 60% of businesses reported that changing the design or enhancing the visibility of their signage had a positive impact on sales, number of transactions and profits, with an average increase of about 10%. (UC)
- Over 50% of survey respondents indicated that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business. (FedEx)
- 38% of large companies with multiple locations identified branding/image as the most important purpose of effective signage, while small firms and single establishments perceived signs to be most important for making their business stand out and for helping customers find their location. (UC)
- Legibility was chosen by both consumers and businesses as the most important characteristic of signs. (UC)
- Signs provide continuous advertising for your business, and will work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.